Philadelphia, PA– Samir Mistry, Abarca’s Vice President of Rebates and Pricing Strategies, will be a featured panelist at the CBI Reimbursement and Contracting conference January 24-25, 2018 in Philadelphia. Samir has been selected to lead two discussions that will cover best practices in developing innovative contracting and implementing effective pricing strategies, as well as shining the spotlight on value-based contracting.
“When negotiating contracts for rebates, we start with one fundamental question: What will provide the greatest benefit to our clients?” said Samir. “Ultimately, decisions that are good for our clients almost always turn out to be good for our business partners in pharmaceutical companies as well. Short-sighted, self-serving negotiating tactics generally lead to contracts that aren’t sustainable or profitable in the long run, and I am looking forward to sharing Abarca’s perspective at CBI’s Reimbursement and Contracting conference.”
Now in its fifth year, CBI’s Reimbursement and Contracting conference will provide insight on some pressing industry topics, including:
- Uncovering leading contracting and pricing strategies for optimized reimbursement
- Navigating the latest healthcare updates and implications for contracting and reimbursement
- Aligning new technologies and treatment paradigms and AI technologies
- Shining light on value-based contracting from a payer’s perspective
- Overcoming key challenges for specialty products and biosimilars
Samir has been in the managed care pharmacy industry for over 20 years, and has cultivated deep experience in contract negotiations, forging strategic partnerships and understanding health plan cost drivers.
The CBI’s Reimbursement and Contracting conference will be attended by professionals from across the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology industries.