This week, Adriana Ramirez, Esq, Abarca’s Chief Operating Officer, will lead a panel of experts in a discussion about how technology can be used to improve care delivery and patient outcomes at the Puerto Rico Health and Insurance Conference.
In recent years, the role of modern technology has become increasingly important in healthcare. This issue has also played a significant role in determining which organizations were able to adapt during the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this conversation, Adriana will guide an examination of the current technology landscape in Puerto Rico, the factors that are driving innovation in healthcare, and the impact they will have on patient experience and outcomes. She will be joined by:
- Ivelisse Cancel Fonseca, MHSA, DrPH, Clinical Operations VP at Triple-S Salud
- Juan Díaz Goitia, Senior VP Information Technology at MCS
- Mariano de Socarraz, President of CorePlus Servicios Clínicos y Patológicos, LLC
- Miguel Colom Mena, President of Nagnoi, LLC
- Eduardo Ballori, CEO of Intervoice
Other invited speakers include Senators Ron Wyden (OR) and Cory Booker (NJ), and Congressman Adrian Smith (NE).
Hosted by the Puerto Rico Chamber of Commerce, this annual event will explore some of the most pressing healthcare topics across the Island. Learn more about the event.